Some Basic Things in Cat Care
- Provide regular, suitable meals with a constant supply of fresh water.
- Provide a clean and comfortable bed/place for your cat.
- Provide the cat with outdoor access or be prepared to empty and clean a
- litter tray on a daily basis.
- Provide it with a stimulating and safe environment.
- Groom it regularly. (If you’re not likely to have the time to groom a cat every day, don’t even think of getting a cat with a long hair/coat).
- Take the cat to the vet when it shows any sign of illness/ vaccines.
Overall petting cat said to be the best or perfect for those who has a limited time, busy schedules and the like. It is also considered as the perfect pet for the benefits it could give to the owners and lastly cat may seem to be more low-maintenance than others, in some ways, indeed.